Dualversity is a new company which becomes operational from July 2020. It brings together the activities of six learning technology consultants who have worked together via various entities in the last few years – augmented by a number of carefully chosen associates from sectors and countries selected from our extensive collaborative network built up for EU, UNESCO, DFID etc over many years.
This will generate greater synergy, more resilience, better management of conflicts of interest and a global international reach.
In addition through the founders’ many links with institutions, agencies, vendors, venture capital firms, IT specialists, OPMs, content developers and start-ups a wide range of additional services can be sourced.
The Founders are:
- Paul Bacsich, market/competitor research, acquisitions and private providers lead
- Charlotte Doody, content and course lead
- Kerr Gardiner, benchmarking/review lead
- Dick Moore, technology and colleges lead
- Sarah Porter, universities lead
- Michelle Selinger, schools and corporates lead